Soulful Time Management Mini-Retreat (online)
Life is beautiful. Don’t miss it.
Grab your journal and come listen to the wisdom of your inner self as you create a plan for starting the new year on a beautiful note.
This soulful yet practical session blends journaling, teaching, and group debriefs to help you accomplish the following:
- Gain a new perspective on time management and the profound implications of how you invest your three fundamental personal resources
- Reflect on and learn from your experiences over the past year
- Articulate your personal definition of a “Beautiful Life”
- Set goals/intentions for living your Beautiful Life in the coming months
- Identify likely obstacles to your goals/intentions and develop strategies for removing them
- Create a plan for making progress on your goals and following through on your intentions
- Learn a set of strategies for staying on-track with your plans
This mini-retreat will be held via Zoom from noon to 4pm Eastern, with a bonus 1-hour Q&A afterward. You can use the extra time at the end to start working your plan, gathering resources, etc. — knowing that I’m there to help you with any questions that come up. Or feel free to sign off right at 4pm if you’ve got everything you need at that point!
For more information, go to.